Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hello from the birthday girl!

Yesterday we went to do pottery.I chose it for my birthday.This is my dad with his colorful hippo.

This is me with my pottery ,once I was finished. I was one of the last ones to finish. It says, "Believing is great!" It's on a tile. The tile was pure white when I started it. How do you like my design? Once it is fired the whole thing will be shiny.
Aiden says "This is my pottery. It is Jimme Johnson in his Nascar. It is NO.48. He is in the Nascar Sprint Cup Series."
This is what Grandma Eileen made. When they fire it the black in the middle will turn into a chalkboard! I think it looks pretty. Grandma Eileen painted our names on the side. Do you think it looks pretty?Grandma is giving it to me for my birthday.
This is my mom's pottery.It says"Dream". There is a star on it. It will be very pretty when it is fired.


This is another picture of my dad's hippo!Do you like it? It is in a floaty.Isn't it cute!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cayleigh! A pottery party looks like fun! I love all your designs. I am glad your grandma was able to share the day with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'd love to paint pottery

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative you all are!! Great looking pottery! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete