September wrap-up
-
School is back in full swing, fall sports are underway, and while the
weather stayed hot for quite awhile this month, it's finally turning and
feeling a bi...
Thanksgiving 2024
-
We will be moving so were very happy that the kids were all able to come
to celebrate a holiday here before we move. Once we were all together - we
went t...
Vacation!
-
*After that BIG remodel, we were sure looking forward to this vacation and
reunion*
*with so many family members!*
*And really looking forward to all the n...
Birthday Fun
-
I turned 24 on January 18th. My brother, Eric, turns 29 this February.
Where has the time gone?! On my birthday last month, I enjoyed the night
with my par...
Hah, I like the car wreck and the train wreck.
ReplyDeleteGreat blogging Aiden! It's fun to see you having fun with Grandma!
ReplyDelete