Saturday, March 7, 2009

The last twin birthday story for 2009

We're really getting some mileage out of the twin's birthdays this year. I got them tickets to the dinner theater in Claremont for their birthdays. I took them to see 42nd Street today. It is a musical with all the songs from their era. It also had a lot of dancing. Tap dancing. What a great way to lose weight. What a lot of energy tap dancing takes. Unfortunately, no pictures were allowed once the show started.

I guess I was a tad underdressed in jeans.

We were seated right up front row next to the stage. However, we weren't in the center. When I explained to the theater staff that it was their birthday and their birthdate was 2-22-22, they moved us to the perfect location. Back far enough and exactly in the center!
Can you see them at the table watching the guitarist playing during dinner before the show started?




Enjoying Mimosas. They chose vegetarian meals and had hot fudge sundaes for dessert.

Still going strong and enjoying life at 87!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! We saw 42nd street with my Scottish exchange student when I was in high school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another great evening out. Those two have a bigger social life than I do:)

    ReplyDelete