Sunday, December 28, 2008

The brothers part ways


This morning Matt and Katie and I were getting ready to make cinnamon nutmeg sweet and sour French toast with real maple syrup (Matt is quite a good cook) when Joseph and Chiaki stopped by to use the Internet. They Mapquested an address of one of Chiaki's friends in Santa Maria. Joseph and Chiaki couldn't join us for breakfast as they were headed up the coast. Chiaki is keeping Joseph quite busy with her itinerary. I gave Chiaki the insert on the Rose Parade from the LA Times today. The Rose Parade is on her itinerary. She was delighted with the "souvenir."

Matt and Katie are leaving tonight to go back to Fresno. Matt said he plans to come back for the Grandmas' birthdays in Feb. so the brothers parted til then. After breakfast, Matt and Katie headed up to the snow with friends. Tucker stayed behind staring out the window and wimpering. I finally figured out how to link to other blogs! At least I thought I did. Can't find the links now. Time to take Tucker out for a walk!

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you are enjoying having the kids around for the holidays! Everyone is always so busy!

    ReplyDelete