Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve In Progress

Hey!! Welcome me to the world of blogging. I've been wanting to join the blogging world. My sister, Janet, is here along with a lot of the family celebrating Christmas Eve. She is getting me hooked up with the blogosphere.

As you can see, Katie and Chris Stratton have joined us via their wedding wine bottle. Good wine it is!






It's cold here in So Cal today. Snow level is about 2000 ft. It's snowing on the Grapevine. So the pizza dough is warming by the hearth.












Cheers to Katie and Chris!













Serious pizza work being done here tonight! How's your pizza night going?


















Waiting for the hot ones. Distracting their hungry tummies with Star Wars Monopoly.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome! So glad you finally started a blog. I am looking forward to keeping up with your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for toasting us! Love your blog

    ReplyDelete