Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cayleigh's Blog

Hello, everybody!
This is my first blog.
I had a fun day today. This is a picture of me at Target. Grandma Eileen, Aiden, and I went to Target today to spend our Christmas gift cards from Grandma. Grandma got me this little dog. I named him Marley after the movie Marley and Me.





After Target we went to the library. Aiden took this picture.









Here I am looking for a good library book.








This is me and Aiden dancing and playing on the floor after dinner.








This is me making this blog. How did I do?

6 comments:

  1. That's terrific! I think Grandma should help you set up your very own so we can keep in touch all year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Aunt Janet. I think so too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Aunt Janet. Start your own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Get the kids to blog and that would be great! H

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed with your blog post! Keep it up! Have a wonderful visit with your Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Aunt Dorothy. I'll try to keep in touch. Grandma says I have to ask Mom and Dad. They will be home at 1pm today our time.

    ReplyDelete