Monday, February 9, 2009

Snow in Covina!

It's always so pretty after a rain. This morning I took this shot as I pulled out of the driveway leaving for work.

It started getting gray when I got to West Covina. This shot was taken passing the West Covina Fashion Plaza.
The sun came out again. This is the parking lot behind the hospital. The white tower is full of liquid oxygen.

I had to go over to our other campus in Covina, Inter-Community for a meeting.








Palm trees for those who miss them.

The Covina campus.









Getting off work tonight, the snow level was down to 2000 ft. The mountains were all white! Impressive. Beautiful. Hard to see in this shot, but by the time I got up high enough, it was too dark for another picture. Big Bear had over 2 feet. Two more storms are headed our way. Well, we sure need the rain. Last week it was 80 degrees!

2 comments: